WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
maelstrom
Pit Fighter

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: A BREATH OF FRESH AIR...   Tue 7 Oct - 22:43

O.K., so that is a cryptic title for a thread...Just wanted to express my appreciation for this site! I know some here probably frequent or at least visit other Conan forums. Anyways, it seems like some of the talk out there just goes way beyond reason some time.

I'm not going to go into detail about my issues with the discussions elsewhere, I just wanted to say thanks to everybody for keeping it real here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/maelstromcustoms/index.htm
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A BREATH OF FRESH AIR...   Tue 7 Oct - 23:07

Welcome aboard! thumleft Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AOster
Turanian War Officer

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: A BREATH OF FRESH AIR...   Thu 9 Oct - 16:38

I second the motion! :megaking:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

i have actually logged out of two forums in the last month for good. One was a seriously dedicated website for car owners (one car specific) and the other was for a literary legend that lead me here quite a while back. Both have become dominated by loud mouth jerks who drive away members seemingly intentionally. It's pretty sad to see sites go from great to pathetic due to a few people with no candor or respect for others.

I'm glad we have a seemingly tight group here with a single focus! It's too bad only a few of us here speak English. makes me want to learn French and Spanish! Lets keep the peace and hammer any nail that gets too loose. Ulf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flaming Turd
Vanir

Number of posts : 4001
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: A BREATH OF FRESH AIR...   Tue 14 Oct - 11:57

Thanks to you too, dude, for wanting the same as us and share your best part. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A BREATH OF FRESH AIR...   Today at 21:13

Back to top Go down

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1