The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your dream-like Conan movie

Go down 
+3
AOster
Chrysagon
Einardiño
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Your dream-like Conan movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream-like Conan movie   Your dream-like Conan movie - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 2:37

Well atleast you speak english at the end and the other guy gets to make out with his girlfriend at the very end,haha! Wink
Back to top Go down
maelstrom
Pit Fighter
maelstrom

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Your dream-like Conan movie   Your dream-like Conan movie - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 23:44

Flaming Turd wrote:
Frost Giant Daughter is great for a short film, though for a long movie it would need a lot more plot and that would lack the short story as it is, I think. But in terms of a 15-20 minutes film, it's perfect from start to end.

Perhaps you misunderstood my suggestion, I just thought it (The Frost Giant's Daughter) would be a cool way to open the film and then roll opening credits ala James Bond style...

The Youtube movie was interesting, so have you done any other acting jobs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/maelstromcustoms/index.htm
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4223
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Your dream-like Conan movie   Your dream-like Conan movie - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 16:59

Mmm, your proposition is cool. thumleft You know, Neal Adams made a storyboard for "Conan the Barbarian", which was unused, and his idea was a prologue ala James Bond.

I've been studying acting for years, and doing theatre pieces and so. This last 4 years I've been busy in a school, with no time to do any other thing really. Actually i'm preparing a personal project for small theatres with a friend who will direct me. I'm excited as it will be my very first personal creation. Been doing shortfilms by other people like that one, some good some horrible, now I feel like it's my time. Never been in tv or cinema though some friends of mine have and some actually are. It's only a matter of time, each person has it's moments in life, when you are prepared, things happen. I would like to have the experience of working in cinema, though this present moment of my life is all I really need, at this point.

The only thing I really desire is creating something digne and with heart, I can feel proud of. I have only done that kind of stuff in theatre with lots of time, patience, researching and rehearsals. Shortfilms are cool cause I an show them to friends and so, but i'm not really proud of those, you know. Still, some amateur shortfilms are way better than some TV shit, can you believe that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your dream-like Conan movie   Your dream-like Conan movie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your dream-like Conan movie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2