The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet William Stout this weekend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley
Anonymous

Meet William Stout this weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Meet William Stout this weekend.   Meet William Stout this weekend. EmptyTue 20 Jan - 20:24

The Dallas Comic Con is this weekend, January 24-25 at the Richardson Civic Center

Come out and meet special comic book and media guests. The show features a wide variety of artists and writers, including Bernie Wrightson (SWAMP THING), William Stout (WIZARDS), Herb Trimpe (HULK), Howard Chaykin (PUNISHER:WAR JOURNAL), Jon Bogdanove (SUPERMAN:MAN OF STEEL), Joe Jusko (VAMPIRELLA), Mark Brooks (ULTIMATE X-MEN), Tim Bradstreet (PUNISHER), Jim Daly (X-FILES), Kerry Gammill (SUPERMAN), Brian Denham (X-FILES), and James O'Barr (THE CROW), to name but a few.

Media guests include Thomas Jane (THE MIST, PUNISHER) and Todd Farmer (writer of MY BLOODY VALENTINE in 3-D).

General admission is just $10, and kids 12 and under get in free with paid adult. Two-day priority Speedpasses ar $20. PARKING IS FREE! For more information go to http://www.dallascomiccon.com or http://www.myspace.com/scifiexpo
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4221
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Meet William Stout this weekend.   Meet William Stout this weekend. EmptyWed 21 Jan - 20:13

Great if someone could be there, and obtain a Stout sketch!

Also Wrightson was involved in the movie, previosly to Stout he was one of the suggested to Milius artists that could have become production designer. Would be highly interesting to ask him a couple of questions.

Not sure but I think Jusko and Chaykin were also named as possible pre-Stout choices? scratch I posted a Joe Jusko and Bill Stout interview in the spanish version of the forum, months ago.

I would really love to be there, specially because of Wrightson and Stout. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Riley
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet William Stout this weekend.   Meet William Stout this weekend. EmptyThu 19 Feb - 14:56

The show was great as were Bernie and Bill. Here are some pics I took as well as a sketch I got done by Bill Stout.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet William Stout this weekend.   Meet William Stout this weekend. EmptyThu 19 Feb - 14:57

Back to top Go down
Riley
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet William Stout this weekend.   Meet William Stout this weekend. EmptyThu 19 Feb - 15:00

For some reason it won't let me post my pics link. Try this.
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Meet William Stout this weekend.   Meet William Stout this weekend. EmptyThu 19 Feb - 15:13

I think your gonna have to sign up as a regular member in order to share your images and for us to see them, because I'm not seeing a thing here. Otherwise this will be like Dan redux. Wink
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4221
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Meet William Stout this weekend.   Meet William Stout this weekend. EmptyThu 19 Feb - 16:31

Yes Riley, you need to register in order to post links, also. Please, do it, I really wanna watch these pics and sketch rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet William Stout this weekend.   Meet William Stout this weekend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet William Stout this weekend.
Page 1 of 1