The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A sweet little piece of work

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4221
Registration date : 2007-08-28

A sweet little piece of work Empty
PostSubject: A sweet little piece of work   A sweet little piece of work EmptySat 20 Jun - 4:48

Not bad, though the authors claim "being totally faithful to Howard, not like that Milius' movie", then they use the soundtrack and are obviously influenced by "that" movie... Not fair, imo.

Anyway, though only amateur, very sweet work I think thumleft
Back to top Go down
maelstrom
Pit Fighter
maelstrom

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A sweet little piece of work   A sweet little piece of work EmptySat 20 Jun - 15:23

Overall very entertaining...although not really faithful to anything Howard wrote... "the Thing in the Crypt" was written by DeCamp, not Howard. Although it was probably the best thing DeCamp commited to words. It obviously took a talent and a lot of work to do these, I would like to see a full length feature, even if it is just a rehash of the movie. The great thing about scenes like these is that they don't require a lot of dialogue, which is good, because the voice of Conan sounded pretty wimpy. But still...I likey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/maelstromcustoms/index.htm
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4221
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: A sweet little piece of work   A sweet little piece of work EmptySun 21 Jun - 2:58

Ey, Chrys, how is your short animation project going? rabbit

http://chrysagon.free.fr/taramis.htm
Back to top Go down
Chrysagon
Vanir
Chrysagon

Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2005-09-12

PostSubject: Re: A sweet little piece of work   A sweet little piece of work EmptyMon 22 Jun - 7:23

It has been completely changed in another, but is still in the box for now. These things ask a lot of time, thing I really don't have right now. But don't worry, you'll be the first to know at Completist !
Back to top Go down
http://chrysagon.free.fr
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A sweet little piece of work   A sweet little piece of work EmptyMon 22 Jun - 20:43

I cant stand claymation, never could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sweet little piece of work   A sweet little piece of work Empty

Back to top Go down

A sweet little piece of work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Conan Completist Forum :: English Board :: Conan the Barbarian-
Jump to: