The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SNAKES

Go down 
+4
vzd963
Cromulus The Destroyer
Flaming Turd
Gunderman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cha ika
Anonymous

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct - 18:08

SNAKES - Page 2 SCRIPT2
Back to top Go down
Cha ika
Anonymous

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct - 18:15

Hi fellas - i find original voice-over script for film in archive here in Moscow!

Soon I uplode film - I have discover it was never transmitted for some reason. So you will be first peple to see it.

SNAKES - Page 2 SCRIPT1
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4223
Registration date : 2007-08-28

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct - 19:28

C'mon, that's a recipe for marihuana cookies. Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Cha ika
Anonymous

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct - 16:35

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct - 17:10

C'mon, the words are stright and the paper is crumpled. Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Cha ika
Anonymous

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 9:08

I try embed but it did not work, I dont know why.

So go to youtube.com and put UKRAINE CONAN in.

Anybody know why embed didnt work?
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 13:47

Yeah.

Because you are a guest. If you register in the forum then you can writte links and add videos. It's made that way to avoid spam.

scratch why people never register? Is that so painful or something??

I watched the vid. Mr. Green BRAVO. Grandma is very charismatic. Razz Now if you want to tell us who you are and something else, so we can know about you. I would like that. If yo prefer to continue writting in that comic-book english, it's ok. I can understand, pues andele pinche pancho. rabbit
Back to top Go down
vzd963
Rider of Doom
vzd963

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-07

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 15:03

Wait a minute. That looks like film to me - I mean real film. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 19:04

Well... it's a REAL film. Razz It's made with a camera and with actors, props and some sort of script. That makes a REAL film out of it. The effects are very good too.

Still, finding 10.000 years old remains in DIRT... well Mr. Green Besides, they talk about a skeleton and they only find skulls, complete skull indeed, and they all look the same... well Mr. Green Then the pendants, wtf, there are only pendants, no other artifact? Well... Mr. Green Then grandma, she cleans the skull and then the pendant and then the skull again, with no order nor true care, like doing the cleaning up instead of actually work in one particular artifact as an archeologist would do... well Mr. Green

Overall, I actually LOVED it. rabbit
Back to top Go down
vzd963
Rider of Doom
vzd963

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 22:22

God, I don't know, Turd. It's a bit unsettling. You say they talk about skeletons - can you translate it?
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 0:03

Remember, in the previous page of this thread they posted a cool magazine article from "The Archeologist" Mr. Green In the video you can see several complete skulls, but in real archeologic discoveries, it's very rare to find a complete skull, forget about a bunch of them, all complete and fine and looking so similar like made from the same mold. Razz What is more common is finding some remains of loose bones, maybe a couple of ribs. Or a femur. Or a piece of the cranium. Maybe a jaw... etc. Sometimes not even that, but just a tooth. I think Chrys can tell you way better about that as he has worked in archeo sites.

Besides, bones that old doesn't exist in that kind of dirt. That dirt is created in a month. That kind of bury happens when you loose your lighter in the woods. Remains that old should be in a way more hard sediment.

The way the dctra Lynda Pittskya Mr. Green cleans the pendant is way brutal, go cleaning a recent discovery like that and it's destroyed forever in seconds. Forget about the good looking props that can be found in any internet search, even some of them have been posted in this forum in the collection of some of us. :clafete:

But really, if you want to believe it, it's ok with me. And I do hope a lot of people watches it in youtube and swallows it, then becomes an "urban/web legend". rabbit
Back to top Go down
vzd963
Rider of Doom
vzd963

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 8:39

I want to know what the voice is saying.
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct - 2:01

OK.

I admit it.

I WAS TOTALLY WRONG. Embarassed

ALL THIS WAS TRUE. The CULT of SET DID EXIST.

SET's power indeed was the reason why House got nutz.

SEE:

SNAKES - Page 2 2ldaa3b

We are all doomed.

Run.
Back to top Go down
Gunderman
Pictish Scout
Gunderman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-11

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Nov - 18:18

WOW! What a find! Well done, Cha Ika - any chance of translating the words for us?

Flaming Turd obviously doesn't believe a word of this, and he has a right to his opinions. But he shouldn't ignore the facts. He says the skulls all look the same, but looking at the film I can see at least three different types. He says the soil is wrong, but a landslip can reveal stuff that has been buried for thousands of years. He says there are no other bones, but at 3.37 I can see ribs and a humerus, and at 3.51 there are spinal bones. And there ARE other artefacts - at 4.43 there are traces of some sort of cloth, and at 4.05 the man is uncovering a round green thing.

So let's try to get the truth on this.
Back to top Go down
oldtobby
Turanian War Officer

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2006-11-20

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov - 13:01

FAN TASTIC !!! real cool made fanmovie thumleft we could almost believe... if it was not so much "amateur" in some ways. Too bad, I think if they didn't made some minor mistakes it would have been really believable.

1- the outstanding quality of skulls and pendants after so much trillions centuries deeply in mud

2- the earth should have been little more compressed around the skulls and pendants

3- the actors : yes, I can confirm, ukrainian archeologists are so poor they can't be more than 2 persons on major historical discoveries, they even have not enough money to buy professional material

my wife is ukrainian and I showed her this topic, she said me it is a national sport in ukrain and russia to create this kind of things, for joke or not...

anyway, good job chaika, and your parents look nice people in the video thumleft
Back to top Go down
AOster
Turanian War Officer
AOster

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-05-20

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Nov - 14:23

Been lurking forever, as I have never had a lot to contribute these last 6 months or so, but WTH? It's great that someone made a film like this, but how can any of us be seriously considering the validity of it's claims? I mean, reeeeeealy? It was cute, but come on guys; we're smarter than that.

There is no truth in fiction.

However, in myth, and folklore, there is always something lurking.....

But not in a 20th century hollywood film. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
vzd963
Rider of Doom
vzd963

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 13:51

Here's a weird one - I just found this on youtube - it seems to be an English-language version of the film. Some guy from the BBC put it up a month or so ago. Will we ever get to the bottom of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0DIZOcXhBQ

or just put "Ukraine skeletons English" into the search box.
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 14:53

They totally should do a sequel finding the Atlantean tomb. bounz

And grandma should grab the Sword and wield it and then go killing some wolves. Yeahhhh! Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Nexus6
Rider of Doom
Nexus6

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-05-11

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 18:12

OK, this "OMG THIS MUST BE REAL!!!!" shtick is getting boring. Rolling Eyes

Somebody wants to make quirky little photoshopped articles that appear to show Cult of Set regalia on skeletons: fine. Fan-made video clips of "documentary footage" of an archaeological dig showing the same stuff: fine.

But don't try to insult anyone's intelligence by pretending this stuff is real/authentic. Give me a break. foufou

In other news, which admin wants to check & see if 'Gunderman', 'vzd963', 'Chaika', & 'Cha ika' are all posting from the same IP Address? Or the same town/city? Or see if there have been loads of PMs going back & forth between them?
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Feb - 23:39

I agree though n my opinion that checking the IPs wouldn't be necessary, I don't particularly find they are actually "insulting" anybody or would call this "trolling" at all... I would personally prefer they to introduce themselves as they are so we can maybe share some laughs but fact is they prefer to hide, well it's fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Feb - 3:49

Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?

SNAKES - Page 2 Indiana

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nexus6
Rider of Doom
Nexus6

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Feb - 4:04

Flaming Turd wrote:
I agree though n my opinion that checking the IPs wouldn't be necessary, I don't particularly find they are actually "insulting" anybody or would call this "trolling" at all...
No, it's not necessary, I'm just curious to see if all these posts are actually coming from one person (or maybe from a couple of people who likely know each other).

Flaming Turd wrote:
I would personally prefer they to introduce themselves as they are so we can maybe share some laughs but fact is they prefer to hide, well it's fair enough.
As would I, but they aren't; which is the part I find annoying... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Nexus6
Rider of Doom
Nexus6

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Feb - 4:08

Cromulus The Destroyer wrote:
Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?

SNAKES - Page 2 Indiana

Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Feb - 13:14

Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Hissar Z
Anonymous

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WHY the video and it's claims are a HOAX, and the TRUE story   SNAKES - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb - 0:50

This video is a ridiculous HOAX : even the grain of the image is too perfect, it is clearly a digital flick rendered in B&W .

Plus the fact that the artifacts look fake, the "mysterious metal" and the fake 70's actors, acting quite ridiculously.

This HOAX is based on TRUE findings, not of the 70's but from 1993 .
It is the famous pazyryk "Ice Maiden" and the warrior nicknamed "Conan" by the archeologist.

The criminal people who made this childish video copied many elements from the 1993 story: effectively it is a female archeologist, Natalia Polosmak who found the "Ice maiden" in 1993 in the Altai , and her husband discovered the "Conan" guy. No snake artifacts or any magic metal alloys of course have been discovered.
It must be the strong build of the warrior which led to this "Conan" nickname, as often archeologist attribute one to their human findings.

These remnants were those of high ranked persons who actually lived in the 5th century BC (NOT 10000 BC as this ridiculous youtube vid states) who were related in some way to the Scythians and not to the asian Altai people living there actually.

These mummies are known worldwide for their spectacular tattoos bearing mythical creatures such as indo-iranian griffins and various monsters but also elks, loepards, fish etc.

Here are the links:

But still what an UGLY HOAX , this amateurish video.
May Set f*ck them deep in their puny *sses in Arallu's darkest pits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SNAKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNAKES   SNAKES - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SNAKES
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next