The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arnie twitters Atlantean sword

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Den
Pictish Scout
Den

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Arnie twitters Atlantean sword Empty
PostSubject: Arnie twitters Atlantean sword   Arnie twitters Atlantean sword EmptyThu 27 Aug - 12:18

"I do still have the Conan sword @hidefnewscaps, and I keep it in my office. Here's a picture. "

Arnie twitters Atlantean sword 25617442.th

http://twitpic.com/f92jm

Seriously, how awesome is this?
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4223
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Arnie twitters Atlantean sword   Arnie twitters Atlantean sword EmptyThu 27 Aug - 18:57

To me, it's awesome enough to find he writes in the twitter site Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Arnie twitters Atlantean sword   Arnie twitters Atlantean sword EmptyThu 27 Aug - 20:01

HAHA, twittering Arnold.

You guys also saw this one? He's got his toys alright:

http://twitpic.com/bhyjh

*Den, I posted Arnold the Governator with his sword in hand a while back too:

https://conancompletist.forumactif.com/conan-the-barbarian-f3/arnold-using-his-sword-one-more-time-t1388.htm
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: Arnie twitters Atlantean sword   Arnie twitters Atlantean sword EmptyFri 28 Aug - 1:54

He should be wearing a beard. Why isn't he wearing a beard?

I like that elephant, a symbol of instinctive knowledge. He's not an intellectual at all, but is intelligent anyhow. Fits better with his persona than the lion. The lion is for Conan. Arnold is also brutal and makes mistakes, but he is not really a predator, he is more like a "here I AM, so get out of MY way" Rolling Eyes Mr. Green

Never thought about him as an elephant. It surely fits. king

There's also another golden elephant in there...

I saw a video about him once ago, it was the only time he was going to propose something truly from himself, was rejected by his own party. Now how awesome it that. Don't wanna talk about politics, really, but about the man himself. I feel he's nothing more than a publcitary head under a machine. The head looks good and people like him. But after his own party told him "What, you wanna PROPOSE WHAT??? HAHAHAH Just go back to where you belong, Arnie"... Man... Shit
Back to top Go down
Nexus6
Rider of Doom
Nexus6

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Arnie twitters Atlantean sword   Arnie twitters Atlantean sword EmptyFri 28 Aug - 5:10

The sword Arnold has in his office is not the screen-used piece though. It is an Albion Atlantean.

The following is correspondence from Albion to a Forum Moderator at a message board I frequent:

Quote :
Arnold does have one of ours in his office but it is not the Anniversary number 1. We did a special number series for the ones that Arnold purchased. Milus does own the ones that were on the screen. We have them at the shop right now though.

This was from a couple of years ago.
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Arnie twitters Atlantean sword   Arnie twitters Atlantean sword EmptyFri 28 Aug - 5:41

I seem to recall Ben "Rexor" Davidson mentioning on some interview on TAF that Arnold payed off some pilots to store his CONAN sword onboard the plane to get around customs back in 1981.
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: Arnie twitters Atlantean sword   Arnie twitters Atlantean sword EmptyFri 28 Aug - 7:59

Milius owns another original:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arnie twitters Atlantean sword   Arnie twitters Atlantean sword Empty

Back to top Go down

Arnie twitters Atlantean sword
Page 1 of 1