The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!

Go down 
+12
Torian
Nexus6
AmraTheLion
robhiengler
AOster
MightyMcT
oldtobby
Protoplasme
Chrysagon
Flaming Turd
Cromulus The Destroyer
conan_collector
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
conan_collector
Pit Fighter
conan_collector

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-16

The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! Empty
PostSubject: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyMon 5 Oct - 11:42

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/film/article5900332.ab
And its gonna be a skinny dude who's gonna play Conan, with no muscles foufou
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyMon 5 Oct - 14:05

A skinny guy as Conan? WTF! foufou

CC, can you translate that page, thanks.
Back to top Go down
conan_collector
Pit Fighter
conan_collector

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyMon 5 Oct - 15:02

Cromulus The Destroyer wrote:
A skinny guy as Conan? WTF! foufou

CC, can you translate that page, thanks.

HOLLYWOOD. A Swedish company based in Hollywood kicks lives in "Conan" again.

On 21 February next year prefer the recording started.

The project goes off at least half a billion SEK.

"There are a lot of money. But we hope to make this into a profitable franchise. The goal is to make three films, "said Fredrik Malmberg, President of the company Paradox which is behind the effort.

After three weeks have been going on record preparation. But the role of Conan is not set up yet.

No bodybuilder
"We have one guy at once. More I can not reveal right now," said Malmberg when he meets Amusement blade in Beverly Hills.

Is he famous?

"There is no superstar. In Sweden, I doubt that the vast majority know him. This man certainly knows who he is."

What have you been for the criteria?

"We have not sought any bodybuilder. But even if the story is quite different from the original, it is still a revenge story. There must be someone who can play the barbarian."

Recorded in Bulgaria
To get to a remake of the film as the beginning of the 1980s did Arnold Schwarzenegger to the action star has been under Malmberg been harder than expected. Paradox back in 2002 bought all rights to Conan. When it looked as if Warner would make the film together with the Swedish company. But when nothing happened in 2007 broke Malmberg cooperation and went to Lions Gate. After that he waited six months to director Brett Ratner would accept.

"But we could never get a final word."

Now the job has gone to Marcus Nispel ( "Friday the 13th", "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre").

In the twelve weeks, the movie filmed in Bulgaria.

"The premiere is planned for summer 2011," said Malmberg.
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyMon 5 Oct - 16:03

Cool thanks again. Whom do you suspect their referring to? obvious they've got some asshole in mind.

This project sadly never sounded good nor appealing after Arnold went into politics & Milius' treatment was deep-sixed altogether. Guess now its just watching what we're given... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4221
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyMon 5 Oct - 19:35

But they don't say they want a skinny guy, right? They just say he will be no bodybuilder, that doesn't mean necessarily skinny.

I just hope they don't hire a good looking pretty boy with athletic proportions -muslced but not that much, as chicks love'em- and so. Now THAT would be donkey shit.

And then, these guys are proclaming it's actually a REMAKE of the Milius' film... "But even if the story is quite different from the original, it is still a revenge story.". Good for them, least these guys are sincere and doesn't take us for retards.
Back to top Go down
conan_collector
Pit Fighter
conan_collector

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyTue 6 Oct - 8:56

That's right, but when i think Conan ithink big muscle, not a aerobic guy Thorgrim
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyTue 6 Oct - 12:32

At most it'll probably be like a 300 physique. So a Barry Windsor-Smith CONAN? Mr. Green

I much prefer a Frazettian CONAN myself.
Back to top Go down
Chrysagon
Vanir
Chrysagon

Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2005-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyFri 16 Oct - 20:28

Flaming Turd wrote:
these guys are sincere and doesn't take us for retards.

Well, when you read the script, you don't think that anymore... tristme
Back to top Go down
http://chrysagon.free.fr
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptySat 17 Oct - 13:29

Laughing Neutral tristme

But it's not a new script, isn't it? Is that thing with werewolves that we actually knew about, right? That Donelly/Oppenheimer one...

Thing is the previous people, they said the script was absolutely faithful to Howard, much more than "that bad Milius movie which was NOT faithful at all (and spits on the floor)".

That was what I meant, that people were totally ripping Milius off and then claiming they were Howardian, on the other hand this new Swedish guys say it's actually a Remake of Milius', and closer to Milius than to Howard. I think that is sincere and not a disgusting publicity lie.

In any case I don't spect this movie to be ANY good, only that I like not to be insulted by the authors, that's all Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyWed 21 Oct - 16:45

Er... hi... I just wanted to share a damn good joke with you: some rumors say the actor who would play Conan will be a dude called JARED PADALECKI:

http://spike1988.blogdiario.com/img/SP1.JPG

http://dcalaseries.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/jared_padalecki_1.jpg

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2007/01/jared-padalecki-shirtless.jpg

Now, if this is true, guys I think i'm gonna start laughing my ass off maniancly for 2 weeks or so, then take a breath, and start laughing for a couple of weeks more.
Back to top Go down
Protoplasme
Admin
Protoplasme

Number of posts : 14916
Registration date : 2004-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyTue 27 Oct - 10:33

http://www.conanmovieblog.com/2009/10/27/conan-casting-has-officially-started-and-characters-are-revealed/
Back to top Go down
http://www.conancompletist.com
BvTcH3r
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyTue 27 Oct - 16:09

They have destroy my hope for a good conan's movie
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyTue 27 Oct - 17:53

BvTcH3r wrote:
They have destroy my hope for a good conan's movie

Could be worse. Pray for Padalecki getting ill or something.

But yeah, it's not going to be good. It's going to be a movie with the quality of PATHFINDER or something like that.

I imagine the thing will be similar to what "Alien vs Predator" was. That is, an extremely bad movie that you can actually enjoy if you are very drunk and you don't give a damn about anything at all.

Sounds great, I know. tristme

The description of the characters... Confused such an amount of crap... What is this, a D&D cast of characters? Everyone of them are characters designed for a video game.

MUTHAFOOKAH: African American, likes hiphop, he has a great hability on kicking asses with a very special supah coolah flying kick. He can use swords too, and the way he moves them is supah coolah too.

FACKRARL: Caucassian or whatever, we don't really care as much as she has great boobs and knows some martial arts bullshit wich we can use for slow-motion and 3D Matrix copy style, where her boobs and also ass will be openly show while getting dirty with fake digital blood.

KOONAHN: soooo Caucassian. He is a psycho killer but cute. Girls will love him and men will turn gay for him. He is a psycho. But cute. He has suffered a lot in life, but when he kill'em all everything will be fine. He's fucked up, but it's so damn cute.

Filmmakers: kill yourselves. Wink
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptySat 31 Oct - 3:19

Flaming Turd wrote:

No, seriously. Wink
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptySat 31 Oct - 3:20

Flaming Turd wrote:

No joke. Wink
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptySat 31 Oct - 18:44

John Milius in a 2008 interview:

"Hollywood is coming unraveled; it's a sinking ship. First of all, I think the real system of Hollywood where they actually made the movies and stuff like that died a long time ago. I think that you see it in the product. The stuff is not very good. Everybody can sit there and talk about how it still makes money, and that's debatable as to how much it really does make. And the studio system should die. And it will die because there's too many interesting other things that are coming about now. And Francis Coppola always said once these things, these cameras will get cheaper...I mean he predicted all of this a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptySat 31 Oct - 18:44

Your cracking up Turd, falling apart at the seams mate. Mr. Green

There is some movie I saw in a Walmart,

The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! 118628
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptySat 31 Oct - 18:57

Cromulus The Destroyer wrote:
Your cracking up Turd, falling apart at the seams mate. Mr. Green

Yep. I need to kill something soon. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Protoplasme
Admin
Protoplasme

Number of posts : 14916
Registration date : 2004-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyThu 5 Nov - 18:08

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/34395/afm-aw-what-hell-conan-sales-art-and-info-sheet-crom-demands-it

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.conancompletist.com
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyThu 5 Nov - 18:56

Quote :
To remake the movies ... see them projected before you ... and to cash in on the lamentation of the fans.

Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
oldtobby
Turanian War Officer

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyMon 9 Nov - 22:08

sign the petition, it is your citizen's cimmerian's duty to stop this scenario

http://www.amrathelion.com/index.php/Nemedian-Chronicles/An-Appeal-To-Paradox.html
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyTue 10 Nov - 7:15

Signed. It's not going to work, but at least I could insult them. Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
oldtobby
Turanian War Officer

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyTue 10 Nov - 14:42

Flaming Turd wrote:
Signed. It's not going to work, but at least I could insult them. Mr. Green

even just for this, this is very good

bave
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyThu 12 Nov - 7:19

Whatever happened to that old TAF petition?
Back to top Go down
MightyMcT
Admin
MightyMcT

Number of posts : 16130
Registration date : 2004-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! EmptyFri 13 Nov - 17:00

It's still active:

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?crom1234

But to what result? tristme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!   The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Conan movie are gonna be made by Swedish mates!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next