The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Governator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4221
Registration date : 2007-08-28

The Governator Empty
PostSubject: The Governator   The Governator EmptySat 14 May - 19:45

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

The Governator Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Governator   The Governator EmptySat 14 May - 23:35

Yeah, fantastic. I'm so excited to be here and be a part of the action hero genre. Just when you thought my ego couldnt sign any more checks you were all wrong. Soon Turbo Man 3D will hit the theaters in May 2012, it will be amazing and fantastic and all those kind of things.
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

The Governator Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Governator   The Governator EmptySun 15 May - 1:38

Cromulus The Destroyer wrote:
Yeah, fantastic. I'm so excited to be here and be a part of the action hero genre. Just when you thought my ego couldnt sign any more checks you were all wrong. Soon Turbo Man 3D will hit the theaters in May 2012, it will be amazing and fantastic and all those kind of things.

Laughing

Yeah, this is a sorta, little crazy stuff. I really wonder, are there truly so many children fans of Arnold? Do kids worship Arnold and his persona and career so much they would really feel interested on this cartoon?

To me this sounds like a too geeky thing... Like only mature people could know and love Arnold so much to really care about this, but thing is this is way too childish for mature fans to really enjoy... I'm afraid...
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

The Governator Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Governator   The Governator EmptySun 15 May - 4:48

My honest opinion Arnold plays Arnold, I believe he really always has seen himself exactly like that cartoon version of himself and because he's been so sucessful in life--it just adds to that being concrete. At the end of the day, Arnold's last action Hero and Hauser alter egos are really just the polar sides of Arnold's own personality--he just doesnt hide it cause he doesnt care.
Back to top Go down
CROM !!!
Pictish Scout
CROM !!!

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-09-16

The Governator Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Governator   The Governator EmptyFri 20 May - 19:45

DAMN !!!
Looks like Arnie A.K.A. "The Sperminator" has been a busy boy !!!
Banging all those women & having Lovechilds all over the place !!!

As much as i like his films & the characters he often plays...
It seems he has used his wife & her wholesome 'Kennedy' family image to win the voters hearts in his quest for world domination...
It's a pity he is a sex addict,because the house-maid wasn't even that hot looking.
Of course he must love his kids & everything,but was it worth it Arnold ???

Still...i'm sure this will raise the public opinion,good or bad...he'll make a few more Terminator films...
He'll be BONK !!!

Conan
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

The Governator Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Governator   The Governator EmptySat 28 May - 1:05

CROM !!! wrote:
It seems he has used his wife & her wholesome 'Kennedy' family image to win the voters hearts in his quest for world domination...

I always thought that was quite obvious since he started dating her... Rolling Eyes

CROM !!! wrote:
It's a pity he is a sex addict, because the house-maid wasn't even that hot looking.

Yeah, seems Arnold always was looking for unnatractive women who would adore and praise his physical, and not so interested really on the sex. Maybe also a sort of motherlike role. Maybe he wasn't so sex-addict after all, but more needed of attention in an almost sick level...
He needs to be adored as a god. Fits quite nice with his early biography, indeed, knowing he was severily rejected by his father who saw him as a total zero...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Governator Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Governator   The Governator Empty

Back to top Go down

The Governator
Page 1 of 1