WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sending fan mail to John Milius?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tmason
Pictish Scout

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Sending fan mail to John Milius?   Wed 14 Nov - 3:41

Hi guys!

I'm a first time poster. As a huge fan of the film, I want to say thanks for this site! I've read everything and it's allowed me to deepen my appreciation and understanding for the film.

I want to send a letter of appreciation to John Milius. I found two fan mail addresses online but wanted to know if any of the members here had luck writing to Milius before, and if so, what address did you use?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Othnar
Pit Fighter

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Sending fan mail to John Milius?   Wed 14 Nov - 21:05

Hi tmason and welcome! I myself recently thought of writing to Big bad John. However I have found out that he is recovering from a stroke-quite a bad one by all accounts. For a while he was unable to talk although, according to an interview on twitter with Arnie, he is pulling around. The interview was from a few months back when he was stilll filming THE LAST STAND. He will obviously be still recuperating so I would not expect some personal replies if you do write. Still it may be good just to show our appreciation of the guy and his work -even if he is unable to reply in person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nial
Pit Fighter

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sending fan mail to John Milius?   Fri 16 Nov - 21:33

This is funny as i have also been thinking a lot about this in the last couple of weeks. I have one address though i don't know if it is the write one? What do you have?

Btw, Hey! Conan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmason
Pictish Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sending fan mail to John Milius?   Fri 16 Nov - 22:31

I found two addresses:

International Creative Management, 8942 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211.

ICM Partners
10250 Constellation Blvd
9th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067-6209
USA

That was the best I could come up with after a ton of research. I sent everything out a few days ago and crossed my fingers :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nial
Pit Fighter

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sending fan mail to John Milius?   Sat 17 Nov - 21:22

Yeah it was the ICM partners address LA that i have. I think the other in Beverly hills may be the better though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmason
Pictish Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sending fan mail to John Milius?   Sun 18 Nov - 0:59

I sent a letter to each, with a firm padded envelope for a potential reply. I figured that I'd go all out and try everything since I was finally taking the time to write a letter.

At least I put it out there. I've been wanting to write a letter and express my appreciation to Milius for a long time. We recently had a surprise party that a friend threw my wife and I. I had previously mentioned how badly I wanted to see Conan, my favorite movie, in a theater on the big screen. He rented an inflatable cinema screen and we watched the movie under the stars on the big screen and it was amazing! It got me thinking just how much the movie means to me, so I couldn't put off writing a letter any longer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEINOS
Vanir

Number of posts : 1062
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Sending fan mail to John Milius?   Sun 18 Nov - 2:42

I'm still waiting for the ultimate COMIC CON(AN)...The first one will take place in France foufou A day Yeahhhh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://southernsteel665.webs.com/
Flaming Turd
Vanir

Number of posts : 4001
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Sending fan mail to John Milius?   Thu 20 Dec - 1:46

tmason wrote:
We recently had a surprise party that a friend threw my wife and I. I had previously mentioned how badly I wanted to see Conan, my favorite movie, in a theater on the big screen. He rented an inflatable cinema screen and we watched the movie under the stars on the big screen and it was amazing!

Awesome. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending fan mail to John Milius?   Today at 14:36

Back to top Go down

Sending fan mail to John Milius?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1