The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marto pick axe- where can I find one?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zogar Sag
Pictish Scout
Zogar Sag

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Marto pick axe- where can I find one? Empty
PostSubject: Marto pick axe- where can I find one?   Marto pick axe- where can I find one? EmptySat 10 Aug - 21:32

Hello

I am currently looking for a Marto pick axe in Europe (I am in the UK) but am having trouble locating one. Has anyone get any ideas please? Postage from the US is crazy plus the import tax makes it too expensive:evil: 

Also after the Windlass shield in the UK if there are any stockists.

Last time you helped me locate a sword in Finland, so I am hoping you will come up trumps again

many thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Nial
Pit Fighter
Nial

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Marto pick axe- where can I find one?   Marto pick axe- where can I find one? EmptyThu 15 Aug - 18:20

Had a good scour around for you mate but have only found them for sale in the USA. I think you may have to import one if you really want one. They used to have them in that Finnish shop i told you about last time but i guess they sold out. How did you get on with your other swords? Display them yet?
Back to top Go down
Zogar Sag
Pictish Scout
Zogar Sag

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Marto pick axe- where can I find one?   Marto pick axe- where can I find one? EmptyFri 16 Aug - 11:10

Thanks Nial, I feared that was the case. Might mean it costs a bit too much but we will see. I am also trying to source or commission a Thulsa Doom helmet, but I don't really like the Bronze Armoury one (seems a bit knobbly all over and the scales round the kneck aren't right).

My 2 swords are still awaiting scabbards, but Mark at Wessex Wildcraft has made a start on the Father's sword scabbard which will be a simple fur one with crossgartering. We will go to town on the Atlantean and stay within budget hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Nial
Pit Fighter
Nial

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Marto pick axe- where can I find one?   Marto pick axe- where can I find one? EmptyFri 16 Aug - 16:35

Can you post a pic of the bronze armoury Thulsa Doom helmet so i can see if it's the one i am thinking of. I only know of one and can't think who made it right now? I know it was made of resin though. Try and look for an axe in Europe. I am having a lot of building work done in my home right now and don't have access to my pc (using a little mini right now) so don.t have all my bookmarked weapons stockists to help you.
Have a look for |Marto's actual page. For some reason i can't find it. There are one or two Spanish guys on here. I will try and ask for you.

Post pics of your swords when they are complete. I'd love to see them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marto pick axe- where can I find one?   Marto pick axe- where can I find one? Empty

Back to top Go down

Marto pick axe- where can I find one?
Page 1 of 1