The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnvilofCrom
Pictish Scout
AnvilofCrom

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-24

King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays  Empty
PostSubject: King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays    King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays  EmptyMon 24 Feb - 14:34

Hi all,

long time lurker here. I had conversed with forum member and all round good guy Nial on a different site and he mentioned that the links for the Conan screenplays were dead on this forum. I remember downloading these years ago and thought I would re-upload them for everyone but, to my horror, I found that I could no longer find them.

Undeterred and after half an hour of Google-Fu I located new sources for them. Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to present the following for your education and edification:-

King Conan : Crown of Iron
Conan the Barbarian (Milius version)
Conan the Barbarian (Oliver Stone draft)
Conan the Conqueror (Originally meant to be third Conan movie but eventually filmed as Kull the Conqueror with Kevin Sorbo).

Conan the Barbarian (2011 Version)
Conan II: A witch shall be born (2009 draft)

and bonus Milius screenplays

Dirty Harry (2 drafts)
Jeremiah Johnson
Sergeant Rock

you can find them here :-

Edit:- (Not allowed to post links for 7 days. Perhaps my mucker Nial will add the necessary info for me).)

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Nial
Pit Fighter
Nial

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-03-11

PostSubject: Re: King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays    King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays  EmptyMon 24 Feb - 15:56

Crom my good warrior in arms you do us all service. Now hopefully i can add the right link for you. Here we go.

I will reply to your message later on! Yeahhhh! 

http://www.multiupload.nl/X6HZ2SCU07
Back to top Go down
Nial
Pit Fighter
Nial

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-03-11

PostSubject: Re: King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays    King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays  EmptyTue 25 Feb - 15:08

Hope this works?

http://www.multiupload.nl/X6HZ2SCU07
Back to top Go down
AnvilofCrom
Pictish Scout
AnvilofCrom

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays    King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays  EmptyWed 26 Feb - 5:52

For some reason chaps, links posted here seem to be adding an adf.ly prefix to force you to consume advertising before you can get where you need to go. I can't get the link above to work by clicking it instead I get some advertising and then I get parked somewhere else. Bah! Looks like we'll have to forgo the simplicity of clicking an embedded link on this occasion.  Copy and paste the line below into your browser's URL bar and hit enter to get where you need to go.

multiupload.nl/X6HZ2SCU07

Sorry for all the rigmarole. If you can get to multiupload then all the screenplays are there for you in one .rar file (screenplays.rar).

Good luck chaps!
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4221
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays    King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays  EmptyWed 26 Feb - 6:27

Thanks A LOT man. You rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays    King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays  Empty

Back to top Go down

King Conan : Crown of Iron, Conan the Barbarian screenplays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Conan Completist Forum :: English Board :: Conan the Barbarian-
Jump to: