The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gary Busey training for Big Wednesday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Gary Busey training for Big Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Gary Busey training for Big Wednesday   Gary Busey training for Big Wednesday EmptySun 20 Apr - 22:17

Was just reading Vince Gironda's website and found this piece:

Quote :
John Milius sent Gary Busey to work with Vince in order to get ready
for "The Big Wednesday".

Once he got there Gary saw a photo of Arnold doing a most muscular pose.

Gary Busey: "I don't want to look like that"

Vince Gironda: "Don't worry, we'll stop just before you get to look
like that".

http://www.ironguru.com/Home/tabid/637/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/314/Gary-Busey.aspx

_________

Here's another one:

Quote :
Q. I read in Wendy Leigh's unauthorized biography of Arnold that when he first came to the United States he came to your gym to train with you. According to the book, he introduced himself as Mr. Universe and you said, "You look like a fat fu*k to me." Is that true?

Vince. I wouldn't say anything derogatory about Arnold. I'm too smart for that. She (Wendy Leigh) tried to get me to give her information which I refused to do.

Q. I'm not looking for any dirt on Arnold. I just find it interesting that you didn't bow down to him.

Vince. All I saw was a fat guy standing in front of my desk. And I told him so.

Q. Was he offended?

Vince. Oh yes. But he came back two weeks later after Zane (who weighs the same as I do and is the same height) beat him at a contest and he said, "I see what you mean."

http://www.ironguru.com/Home/tabid/637/articleType/CategoryView/categoryId/47/Vinces-Gym.aspx
Back to top Go down

Gary Busey training for Big Wednesday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Conan Completist Forum :: English Board :: Conan the Barbarian-
Jump to: