The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conan the Destroyer DVD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4223
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Conan the Destroyer DVD Empty
PostSubject: Conan the Destroyer DVD   Conan the Destroyer DVD EmptySat 4 Oct - 11:54

Guys, recently I saw a DESTROYER dvd which included Fleisher audiocomentary and also some kind of Conan documentary as an extra (not sure about it but I think it was about the character, not about the movie). Do you own it, and can tell me if these extras are worthy? I don't like the movie really that much to buy it and I would do it for the commentary more than anything else..
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer DVD   Conan the Destroyer DVD EmptyMon 20 Oct - 18:08

Big mistake, not Fleisher commentary there at all Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Just a documentary of CONAN IN THE COMICS and some photos of The Destroyer...

I didn't buy it, finally, don't think it's worthy. Anyway, does anybody own this DVD and can sahare some comments about the extras?
Back to top Go down
MightyMcT
Admin
MightyMcT

Number of posts : 16130
Registration date : 2004-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer DVD   Conan the Destroyer DVD EmptyTue 21 Oct - 21:16

As far as I know, three audio commentaries were recorded for Conan the Destroyer: one by Richard Fleischer (this one is quite interesting, but with some blanks); another one by Olivia D'Abo and Tracey Walker (recorded separately I think, then combined; this one is quite boring, D'Abo, for instance, thinks the Dagoth monster at the end looks like E.T. and Walker thinks he is the real star of the movie! Rolling Eyes Mr. Green); then another one, by Sarah Douglas, which is exclusive to the UK release (I did not hear that one)...

arrow http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=747
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer DVD   Conan the Destroyer DVD EmptyTue 28 Oct - 12:18

Oh, so I really saw one that included the Fleisher commentary!!! I thought I dreamed about it scratch because last time I went to buy it the dvds in the shop didn't included it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer DVD   Conan the Destroyer DVD Empty

Back to top Go down

Conan the Destroyer DVD
Page 1 of 1