The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel

Go down 
+4
AOster
maelstrom
Nexus6
relicmaker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
relicmaker
Pictish Scout
relicmaker

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel Empty
PostSubject: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyThu 26 Feb - 18:47

Look what's available now to help complete your Conan collection!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110352875010
Back to top Go down
Nexus6
Rider of Doom
Nexus6

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyThu 26 Feb - 19:53

relicmaker wrote:
Look what's available now to help complete your Conan collection!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110352875010
Good to see you here, bro.

Good luck on the sale, it's an awesome piece.
Back to top Go down
maelstrom
Pit Fighter
maelstrom

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyFri 27 Feb - 5:11

An authentic reproduction...hmmm. I think you could find something like this at a hobbycraft store. Well, maybe not one carved from actual crystal...It looks like the top tip is chipped off to me. Personally I wouldn't be interested in this piece unless it was the actual movie prop accompanied with a certificate of authenticity and a signed photo of Arnie holding it or something. Actually I probably would not be interested in it then either, I would rather have a weapon prop or piece of armor or something. But that's just me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/maelstromcustoms/index.htm
AOster
Turanian War Officer
AOster

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyFri 27 Feb - 6:46

I've seen this a couple of times, and it's just too vague a prop fur mir. I love Conan, but CTD is a curiosity more than a favorite on my shelf (though the remixed version is now there next to it)I think I'd be down for it if et was less expensive. It just dosen't have the 'pop' factor that my other misc props have at =/- the same price. Tempting, and if I was flash for cash I'd "hit it", but I'm buying a new Kamidana this month so I have to pass. tristme
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Rider of Doom
Ghost

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyFri 27 Feb - 8:50

This sounds like a common display item with a big jewel likeness, like Aoster it's to vague, anything recalls Conan in this product.

I'm sure we can find this kind of diamond in other movies

Besides, if somebody want to create a movie prop used in CTB, I think the horn of Dagoth is more talkable

But thanks for the link Wink
Back to top Go down
AOster
Turanian War Officer
AOster

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyFri 27 Feb - 9:55

I was just thinking that if it came with a stand of some sort maybe... scratch
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyFri 27 Feb - 9:57

It does look pretty accurate, but like the Eye of Set, its just a boring piece. The Horn of Dagoth I agree would make for an excellent display item, its very unique.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Rider of Doom
Ghost

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyFri 27 Feb - 9:58

AOster wrote:
I was just thinking that if it came with a stand of some sort maybe... scratch

Oh sorry...... I still have to work my English Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nexus6
Rider of Doom
Nexus6

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyFri 27 Feb - 10:13

maelstrom wrote:
Personally I wouldn't be interested in this piece unless it was the actual movie prop accompanied with a certificate of authenticity and a signed photo of Arnie holding it or something.
Which would then come with an accompanying price of about $4,000.
Back to top Go down
AOster
Turanian War Officer
AOster

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyFri 27 Feb - 16:48

Yeahhhh!

But, hey, now, my Eye of Set is awesome. Lame if it wasn't in its strappings, but awesome in it's current configuration...
Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel 91dea652
Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel DSCF0001
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4221
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyFri 27 Feb - 18:05

I also like your Eye prop viking What is it made of?
Back to top Go down
AOster
Turanian War Officer
AOster

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyFri 27 Feb - 18:36

OldToby's very own... resin. Wink
Like I said though, if I didn't already have my cash in another item, I'd be more interested, but really it should come with the sacrificial "virgin" to hold it for me. bounce

Just a jewl on the desk is not so cool. i feel the same way with the Eye of the Serpent. I wish I could find a resin or pewter snake that i could buy three of that would give me a movie styled stand. Confused
Back to top Go down
vzd963
Rider of Doom
vzd963

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyFri 27 Feb - 21:21

The "CTB" replica I want to see is a life-size Wolf Witch... mmm, complete with voice chip telling me how warm her fire is... and removable furs...
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4221
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptySat 28 Feb - 3:19

vzd963 wrote:
The "CTB" replica I want to see is a life-size Wolf Witch... mmm, complete with voice chip telling me how warm her fire is... and removable furs...

Congratulations, I am not the sickest around anymore Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
AOster
Turanian War Officer
AOster

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyThu 7 Feb - 19:28

Well, years later, I've changed my mind... The quest begins... If you see one out there guys, shoot me a PM. disco
Back to top Go down
Nexus6
Rider of Doom
Nexus6

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyThu 7 Feb - 23:38

AOster wrote:
Well, years later, I've changed my mind... The quest begins... If you see one out there guys, shoot me a PM. disco
If you'd like, I can ask 'RelicMaker' if he has any more. I can contact him via e-mail; it doesn't look like he's been here since he posted this, & got shot down by some of the other members. Neutral

You'd be hard-pressed to find finer craftsmanship than the pieces he produces. Let me know...
Back to top Go down
AOster
Turanian War Officer
AOster

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel EmptyThu 7 Feb - 23:47

I just realized he posted that... I have pretty much everything he's made for Conan. One of the most skilled men I know. I shot him an email a while back about a project he was working on, and he said he had been pretty busy lately. I'll shoot him an email later today. Thanks for pointing that out though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel   Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel Empty

Back to top Go down

Conan the Destroyer - Heart of Ahriman Crystal Jewel
Page 1 of 1