The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 AXE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vzd963
Rider of Doom
vzd963

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-02-07

AXE! Empty
PostSubject: AXE!   AXE! EmptySun 7 Nov - 21:20

Rather a nice little battleaxe found here: http://a-tcreed-gdr.forumfree.it/?t=44614703

AXE! 002conanascia1

I dunno what the site's about, cos it's FOREIGN, see?

Name: Snake Axe
Description: Quite heavy and of medium length. The double blade is lethal and can effortlessly slice a human being when used with force.


Last edited by vzd963 on Wed 10 Nov - 13:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4138
Registration date : 2007-08-28

AXE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXE!   AXE! EmptyTue 9 Nov - 19:24

vzd963 wrote:

Description: The double blade is lethal and can effortlessly slice a human being when used with force.

Quite useful information, indeed.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
vzd963
Rider of Doom
vzd963

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-02-07

AXE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXE!   AXE! EmptyWed 10 Nov - 13:11

Yeah - and the 25th of December is coming up soon, so maybe we should all ask Father Christmas for one...
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4138
Registration date : 2007-08-28

AXE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXE!   AXE! EmptyWed 10 Nov - 21:09

We can go to Hollywood and use them there. :)
Back to top Go down
Wulfgar
Pictish Scout
Wulfgar

Number of posts : 38
Localisation : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2011-01-06

AXE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXE!   AXE! EmptyTue 25 Jan - 5:24

Cool looking wall hangar. I like my things a bit more functional.
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4138
Registration date : 2007-08-28

AXE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXE!   AXE! EmptyThu 27 Jan - 9:10

Wulfgar wrote:
Cool looking wall hangar. I like my things a bit more functional.

Reenactment? rabbit

Or do you slash people for real? Wink
Back to top Go down
Wulfgar
Pictish Scout
Wulfgar

Number of posts : 38
Localisation : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2011-01-06

AXE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXE!   AXE! EmptyThu 27 Jan - 14:58

I've been a student of Traditional Eastern Martial Arts for the last 36 years or so. I started exploring and studying European sword and Rapier about 15 years ago. A few years back I was working as a fight choreographer fro a small production company. It's important to me that a weapon is well crafted and functional.

I am also part of the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism). It's a lot of fun, and the fighting while with rattan is pretty adrenaline pumping.
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4138
Registration date : 2007-08-28

AXE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXE!   AXE! EmptyThu 10 Feb - 23:12

Wulfgar wrote:
I've been a student of Traditional Eastern Martial Arts for the last 36 years or so. I started exploring and studying European sword and Rapier about 15 years ago. A few years back I was working as a fight choreographer fro a small production company. It's important to me that a weapon is well crafted and functional.

I am also part of the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism). It's a lot of fun, and the fighting while with rattan is pretty adrenaline pumping.

thumleft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




AXE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXE!   AXE! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
AXE!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Conan Completist Forum :: English Board :: Conan the Barbarian-
Jump to: