The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nerd alert
Vanir
nerd alert

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies Empty
PostSubject: Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies   Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies EmptyMon 25 Jul - 17:07

Back to top Go down
nerd alert
Vanir
nerd alert

PostSubject: Re: Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies   Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies EmptyMon 25 Jul - 17:09

Back to top Go down
nerd alert
Vanir
nerd alert

PostSubject: Re: Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies   Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies EmptyMon 25 Jul - 17:09

Back to top Go down
nerd alert
Vanir
nerd alert

PostSubject: Re: Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies   Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies EmptyMon 25 Jul - 17:11

Back to top Go down
axerules
Rider of Doom
axerules

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies   Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies EmptyMon 25 Jul - 22:23

I would've posted it, but you beat me to it, nerd alert! I mentioned the panel in another thread a few weeks ago. It was filmed last June (during Howard Days) in Cross Plains, Texas. I was there. Paul (who worked on CtB and CtD, and authored the book Conan the Phenomenon) gives a behind the scenes look at the making of the films, with a lot of exclusive pics.

The panel was excellent. Paul is very funny and knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Check it out!
Back to top Go down
http://nemedie.free.fr/site/
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4221
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies   Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies EmptyTue 26 Jul - 12:01

thumleft

Thanks!

A lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies   Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Sammon Talks about The Conan movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Conan Completist Forum :: English Board :: Conan the Barbarian-
Jump to: