The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new CTB Master's Father's sword.

Go down 
+2
IeatherfaceIX
Nial
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nial
Pit Fighter
Nial

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-03-11

My new CTB Master's Father's sword. Empty
PostSubject: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptySun 26 Aug - 16:52

Hi guys! I've lurked about here for an age and written on a few posts but this is my first topic. I have been a fan of Conan since i was a kid and the original movie when i saw it at around 10 years old in 82. Like many i always wanted the swords especially the Master's sword and was thrilled and gutted when Albion started producing theirs. I have had in the past a Marto and i have a custom Fable blades version which is amazing and of exceptional quality and only one of five. But i still wanted one closer to the real thing.
Then not so long ago i came across a guy making a few. Sculpting the fitting by hand from scratch and making his own blades all carbon steel with a full tang. So i had to have one. I got it about a week ago and it's number five has solid investment cast bronze fittings on a cnc milled blade. I am really happy with it and it is even the same weight pretty much as the original. Not as perfect as Albion maybe but for the price amazing. Enjoy!
If anyone is interested in picking one of these up let me know your details and i will pass them onto the artist/maker. Trust me this is a sword you can trust.
https://2img.net/h/i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy282/deathdealer-88/cf1.jpgMy new CTB Master's Father's sword. Cf3My new CTB Master's Father's sword. Cf4
My new CTB Master's Father's sword. Cf5

Last edited by Nial on Mon 27 Aug - 18:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IeatherfaceIX
Pictish Scout
IeatherfaceIX

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-08-04

PostSubject: Re: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptyMon 27 Aug - 15:33

What a masterpiece! Congrats on getting this sword my friend.
Back to top Go down
Nial
Pit Fighter
Nial

PostSubject: Re: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptyMon 27 Aug - 18:03

Thank you Leatherface. Conan
Back to top Go down
Thorgrum
Pictish Scout
Thorgrum

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-12-20

PostSubject: Awesome!   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptyThu 20 Dec - 7:53

That truly is a thing of beauty! Shocked I have an Albion Atlantean and one of these would compliment it perfectly. PM sent for the artists details my freind.
Back to top Go down
Nial
Pit Fighter
Nial

PostSubject: Re: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptyFri 21 Dec - 18:01

Thank you Thorgrim. PM sent
Back to top Go down
bobhir
Pictish Scout
bobhir

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptyThu 17 Jan - 3:10

I purchased a few "moat sale" fathers sword blades from Albion back in the day, they're sitting next to my bookshelf waiting for me to do something with them.

Please PM me the contact info for the guy who turned out the above, want to ask what he'd want for a few raw guard and pommel castings so I could assemble some do it myself swords...
Back to top Go down
Ariovistus
Pictish Scout
Ariovistus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-03-06

PostSubject: Re: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptyFri 14 Mar - 6:51

Hello, new to forum. Great Post and Nice photos. I would be interested in one of these Conan Father's swords. I do have a Wall hanger version of this sword, but do not know the manufacturer. Thanks for posting. Great forum. Regards,

Ariovistus
Back to top Go down
Nial
Pit Fighter
Nial

PostSubject: Re: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptyTue 25 Mar - 17:25

Hi Ariovistus and welcome to the forum. If you send me a private message with your email detail i will pass them onto my buddy who makes these. And he'll contact you directly.

Back to top Go down
Ariovistus
Pictish Scout
Ariovistus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-03-06

PostSubject: Re: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptyWed 26 Mar - 20:04

Nial wrote:
Hi Ariovistus and welcome to the forum. If you send me a private message with your email detail i will pass them onto my buddy who makes these. And he'll contact you directly.

Thanks Nial! PM sent to You. I appreciate it.

Regards,

Ariovistus
Back to top Go down
Nial
Pit Fighter
Nial

PostSubject: Re: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptyWed 2 Apr - 11:40

Message received buddy and email sent. You will be very happy.  Conan 
Back to top Go down
dixie.valdez01
Pictish Scout
dixie.valdez01

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-02-25

PostSubject: Re: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptyTue 29 Apr - 11:54

I have always been a great fan of "conan The Barbarian" and so just as collectible I purchased the two most famous and wanting swords:- The Father's Sword and The Atlantean Sword. Both are made up of high steel carbon and are an exact replica of the sword used on screen. From the intricate details on the guard and pommel to the deep runes on the powerful blade, this is truly a masterful reproduction.They look just perfect!!!

My new CTB Master's Father's sword. 1817_2_
Back to top Go down
Nial
Pit Fighter
Nial

PostSubject: Re: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. EmptySat 3 May - 11:59

Hi diptibahuguna, a few have purchased these Windlass Conan swords. For the price i don't think they are a bad looking buy. When you get them post some photos. I never tire of seeing other peoples swords.  Conan 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new CTB Master's Father's sword.   My new CTB Master's Father's sword. Empty

Back to top Go down

My new CTB Master's Father's sword.
Page 1 of 1