The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conan the Destroyer SCREEN USED PROP Horn Of Azoth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AOster
Turanian War Officer
AOster

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Conan the Destroyer SCREEN USED PROP Horn Of Azoth Empty
PostSubject: Conan the Destroyer SCREEN USED PROP Horn Of Azoth   Conan the Destroyer SCREEN USED PROP Horn Of Azoth EmptyWed 30 Jan - 7:07

Not mine but neat
Quote :
Description

Here is something remarkable, the one and only HORN OF AZOTH, the key hero prop, screen used in the Schwarzenegger film CONAN THE DESTROYER. This is the horn that young Olivia d'Abo places on the statue and it gets transformed into the giant Dagoth creature. Carlo Rambadi created this horn and the dagoth creature for the film. There are some missing jewels in the piece but it is in remarkable shape. Comes with display frame as it was displayed in Rambadi's studio. Here is a rare chance to own a piece of movie history!
This item was aquired from Carlo Rambaldi's team member Paolo Scipione, it is among a number of incredibly rare items that are in my auctions that include items from Alien, ET, Conan and King Kong. Carlo Rambaldi won three Academy Awards for his work on ET, Alien and 1976 KING KONG. Look at my other auctions for photos, drawings and artwork from the master Carlo Rambaldi. A COA will be provided with this item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Conan-the-Destroyer-SCREEN-USED-PROP-Horn-Of-Azoth_W0QQitemZ300194418417
Back to top Go down

Conan the Destroyer SCREEN USED PROP Horn Of Azoth
Page 1 of 1