The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Al Bundy and John Milius?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Al Bundy and John Milius? Empty
PostSubject: Al Bundy and John Milius?   Al Bundy and John Milius? EmptyTue 1 Sep - 9:46

Thought was interesting yet funny that actor Ed O'Neil from "Married with Children fame is pals with Milius:

Al Bundy and John Milius? Al_Bundy

Quote :
After being introduced to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu by his friend, writer/director John Milius, O'Neill has now trained in the martial art for 15 years under the mentoring of Rorion Gracie. In December 2007, O'Neill received his Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_O%27Neill
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4223
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy and John Milius?   Al Bundy and John Milius? EmptyTue 1 Sep - 11:36

He is really dangerous!!! Mr. Green

Seriously, the guy allways looked to me kind of strong. I found the video of him receiving the black belt from his teacher:

But Milius practices Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?? C'mon, he barely can raise from the chair Razz
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy and John Milius?   Al Bundy and John Milius? EmptyTue 1 Sep - 17:04

HAHA yeah I know, he's master of the rotating chair. That moron Quintin Tarantino thanked Milius in his "Inglorious Bastards" I read on IMDB.com. funny Milius the military jew that likes Fascism. Laughing

Tarantino just remakes 1960's-70's B movies and gets credit for it, what a dickhead.
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4223
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy and John Milius?   Al Bundy and John Milius? EmptyTue 1 Sep - 18:37

Is not a remake, really, it only took the title. Anyway, surely he makes remakes and cocktails but they work (Rodriguez isn't as half funny and entertaining and amazing as Tarantino). Also, In general terms Tarantino is without a doubt way better than John Milius.

Now, who is the hardcore-Milius-fan who is gonna impersonate me to avenge that offense? Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy and John Milius?   Al Bundy and John Milius? Empty

Back to top Go down

Al Bundy and John Milius?
Page 1 of 1