The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hercules movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Hercules movie Empty
PostSubject: Hercules movie   Hercules movie EmptyThu 24 Jul - 20:44

Quote :
"Hancock" director Peter Berg is spearheading a fresh take on Hercules for Universal.

Berg will produce and will develop to direct "Hercules: The Thracian Wars," a co-production of Spyglass Entertainment, Berg’s Film 44 and Radical Pictures. Spyglass and Universal will co-finance the film.

Ryan Condal will write the script, based on a five-issue comicbook series by Steve Moore that debuted in May through Radical Publishing.

Quote :
Berg is also set to direct and produce a new version of the Frank Herbert sci-fi novel "Dune" for Paramount Pictures.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117989344.html?categoryid=13&cs=1
Back to top Go down
Chrysagon
Vanir
Chrysagon

Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2005-09-12

Hercules movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hercules movie   Hercules movie EmptyFri 25 Jul - 6:50

Was he not supposed to work on a Bran Mak Morn movie ?
Back to top Go down
http://chrysagon.free.fr
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Hercules movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hercules movie   Hercules movie EmptyFri 25 Jul - 21:35

Yeah, I remember hearing a little bit about that. I suppose it switched teams or its dead in the water. Not sure.

With Thomas' RED SONJA beig steam rolled rather than Howard's, one can only see the state of CONAN INC and their desire for a quick buck, they're even using Milius' Thulsa Doom. Theur CONAN movie is dead yet, and they re-released a 1982 production photo/ poster as a for the new film's teaser poster. So one can only wonder whats going on with it all.

Its funny though because I had brought this series up back in June, and Turd and I had a little chat about this HERCULES.

https://conancompletist.forumactif.com/conan-the-barbarian-f3/william-stout-t1051-40.htm

Mr. Green

Hope it turns out good, because I think we need an authentic and brutally heroic Hercules..closest kids had was Italian films with Steve Reeves back in the 60's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hercules movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hercules movie   Hercules movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Hercules movie
Page 1 of 1