The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conan Barbarian civilian costume belt references?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zenonithus
Pictish Scout
zenonithus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-05-03

Conan Barbarian civilian costume belt references? Empty
PostSubject: Conan Barbarian civilian costume belt references?   Conan Barbarian civilian costume belt references? EmptySun 3 May - 10:26

Hi all. I'm trying to track down some good references from the 1982 movie of Conan when he's wearing his brown pants, codpeice, top etc. when walking through the town. I've looked at every image I could find online but still very vague. Annoyingly I havent got a copy of the film on me and need to search a blue ray even further. I was just wondering if anyone could shed any light on the belt he wears? It looks like the dagger sheaf and small satchual are on some sort of small belt with holes (fastening holes?) and a hexagonal metal shape in the middle but I cant be sure. Also any images of how the codpeice is fitted is a bonus :)
Back to top Go down
zenonithus
Pictish Scout
zenonithus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-05-03

Conan Barbarian civilian costume belt references? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Barbarian civilian costume belt references?   Conan Barbarian civilian costume belt references? EmptyTue 5 May - 22:10

Hmm no replys? Not much point posting here then :-\ guess I'll just have to get the blue-ray and look.
Back to top Go down

Conan Barbarian civilian costume belt references?
Page 1 of 1