The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maelstrom
Pit Fighter
maelstrom

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE! Empty
PostSubject: PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE!   PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE! EmptyTue 22 Apr - 20:57

Looks like NECA nailed this sculpt! I just found this today on WizardWorld.com

PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE! Neca1
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/maelstromcustoms/index.htm
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE!   PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE! EmptyWed 23 Apr - 0:10

Yes its quite nice from what I can see. Wonder what is keeping them from showing the action figures? Its pissing me off now! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nexus6
Rider of Doom
Nexus6

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE!   PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE! EmptyWed 23 Apr - 1:27

maelstrom wrote:
Looks like NECA nailed this sculpt!
I have to agree. thumleft
Back to top Go down
conan_collector
Pit Fighter
conan_collector

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE!   PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE! EmptyWed 23 Apr - 9:07

Amazing.. thumleft
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE!   PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE! EmptyWed 23 Apr - 15:12

The lips and mouth area look a lil funny though.
Back to top Go down
AOster
Turanian War Officer
AOster

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE!   PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE! EmptyWed 23 Apr - 23:58

I'm still on the fence about these. They look cool, sure, but what to do with them, you know?

I used to collect figures back when i was in my early 20's, then i moved to swords, and only now i am starting to appreciate the concept of collecting empty space. Moving all my star wars stuff once was enough to kill that hobby's enthusiasm. Swords are cool, but not so fun when you don't have your own house anymore. Living in Japan and the US has killed the ability to take care of them often, and who do you trust with a village sized arsenal? Shocked

I really love the attention to detail and quality of the sculpts, but I just can't see any point to owning them at the moment. I am trying to limit my collection to weapons, props, art, and books. Maybe down the road I could find the perfect spot for one, but not at the moment. I have to try and fight the urge to 'own them all!" After all, they are just glorified toys, and not actual unique art pieces signed by the artist.... but still cool.
Back to top Go down
Cromulus The Destroyer
Vanir
Cromulus The Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE!   PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE! EmptyThu 24 Apr - 0:12

Well I think they fill the gap for those that never could find/afford those old vinyl kit statue models which were made on and off over the years. I personally prefer action figures, because statues are terribly boring, though they work good for bookends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE!   PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE! Empty

Back to top Go down

PREVIEW OF NEW NECA CTB PIT FIGHTER FIGURE!
Page 1 of 1