The Conan Completist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HE-MAN trivia

Go down 
+6
Einar
rocqu
MightyMcT
Chrysagon
Cromulus The Destroyer
Flaming Turd
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dan
Anonymous

HE-MAN trivia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sorry is the hardest word.   HE-MAN trivia - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Oct - 2:48

I'm sorry that i am not playing by the rules. I really can't help it times. It isn't my fault that i am the way i am. I only put on DANDARR on the forum, so people can take intrest. I thought people would like my ideas. I didn't realise i was really going to annoy everyone on the forum. Sometimes i think CONAN may have had influence over THUNDARR and HE-MAN. I loved HE-MAN when i was a kid. I like the 1982 film of CONAN. So i am sorry if i have annoyed or offended anybody on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Flaming Turd
Vanir
Flaming Turd

Number of posts : 4223
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: HE-MAN trivia   HE-MAN trivia - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Oct - 4:17

Dan wrote:
I'm sorry that i am not playing by the rules. I really can't help it times. It isn't my fault that i am the way i am. I only put on DANDARR on the forum, so people can take intrest. I thought people would like my ideas. I didn't realise i was really going to annoy everyone on the forum. Sometimes i think CONAN may have had influence over THUNDARR and HE-MAN. I loved HE-MAN when i was a kid. I like the 1982 film of CONAN. So i am sorry if i have annoyed or offended anybody on the forum.

No problem at all, friend. I think I talk by everyone here and we accept you as you are. Only listen to us and try to keep the rules, ok? It's easy, really, but if you feel confused or not sure simply ask me, or ask any other guy here and I tell you we will help you.
Back to top Go down
maelstrom
Pit Fighter
maelstrom

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: HE-MAN trivia   HE-MAN trivia - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Oct - 6:33

Yeah, Dan, this is a Conan website so just ask yourself before you post anything if it actually has anything to do with Conan. Sure He-Man, Thundarr, and other barbarian-types are similar, and I don't mind discussing them as I am also a fan of them, but I don't think anybody here gives a crap about "IMAGINARY CASTING", so please stop pimping out that site. I have not checked it out, and quite frankly, the more you post entries about it, the less likely I will ever do so. Now I'm not trying to be rude here, I'm just being honest. My suggestion to you (if you are seriously interested in being a part of this community) is to sit back, relax, and learn a little more about Conan and some of the discussions that go on here between registered members for a while. It's O.K. if you want to make a comment, but think first if it is worthwhile for the rest of us to read. Making a lot of monotonous entries about the same subject just inundates this site with unsolicited comments that are not constructive. It's very much akin to constantly interrupting a conversation between other people with a subject that has nothing to do with what they are talking about. Saying "I really like Conan" is really a foregone conclusion for anyone who is a member or participant of this site. So if you can add some worthwhile thoughts to this site (more in depth than "I really like Conan"), or have a legitimate question, people will be more inclined to engage in dialogue with you, but I can assure you that no one will want to participate in any thread you start if you keep flooding this site with the same kind of comments you have been posting. Make no mistake, you are welcome here as far as I am concerned (and probably many other members as well), just don't wear that welcome out.

I understand that some of this is uncontrollable, perhaps you have a friend or two who can accompany you when you get online to help you discern what is acceptable to post? I really hope that you can adapt and become a part of this community...GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/maelstromcustoms/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HE-MAN trivia   HE-MAN trivia - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

HE-MAN trivia
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Conan Completist Forum :: English Board :: Conan the Barbarian-
Jump to: